Neo 20 3i Girls’s Kids Bike
The Neo 20 3i Girl’s Kids Bike is the 3 speed internal version of the Neo 20″ Boy’s Bike that features a child specific frame made with a light weight allow to make it super easy for your child to get riding! With a super comfortable child specific saddle and grips, and with an alloy quilled stem for maximum height adjustment means a perfect fit right through the life of the Neo 20 3i Girl’s Kids Bike.
Ages 5 – 8
Height 114 – 132 cm
KEY FEATURES OF THE NEO 20 3I GIRLS’S KIDS BIKE
- 3 speed Shimano Nexus internal hub – reliable shifting performance and low maintenance.
- Child specific frame with light weight oversized thin-wall alloy.
- Light weight alloy straight blade fork.
- Low standover frame, allowing easy operation.
- Light weight alloy hubs, rims, handlebars and stem, which reduces the overall weight of the bicycle.
- Super comfortable child specific saddle and grips, for ultimate riding comfort.
- Light weight alloy crank set with child specific easy pedalling gearing.
- Full alloy child specific short reach brake lever.
Our featherweight alloy goes into both our frames and forks, which not only shaves weight off the bike, but also improves overall handling without sacrificing strength.
How do you make a bike easier to ride? To achieve this in our Neo bikes, we looked at several factors:
Weight – The lighter the bike, the easier it becomes to start moving, maintain speed, and stop. In addition to alloy frames and forks, we select lightweight alloy components as well.
Fit – If the bike doesn’t fit well, your child exerts extra energy to compensate. We select narrow handlebars to align properly with the shoulder width and arm length of children. Creating the optimal riding position allows for comfortable riding and efficient pedaling.
Featured on geared Neo models, reliable Shimano gearing provides a greater level of riding efficiency. The benefits of gearing allow your kids to ride further, have greater control of speed, and tackle hills.