The Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light has your back, day or night: With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility and our unique BLITZ Daytime Running Mode the Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Bike Light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
- Blitz Mode – Whether you are in the darkest alley, or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime running mode was designed to help you been seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Versatile Mounting System – The Blackburn Dayblazer 125 Rear Bike Light has an action-camera style of mount, allowing it to be mounted to virtually any bar size (from 25.4-35mm) as well as to many helmets, this frees up bar space for additional devices.
- Tir Lens Technology – The angle corrected Tir Lens of the Blackburn Dayblazer 125 Rear Bike Light keeps your light pointed the right direction, even when the light is mounted flush with a seat post, or seat stay.
- Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard – Meets ANSI FL-1 Standard – This standard was created by the american national standards institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. Although bicycle lights are not required to follow this or any standard, Blackburn believes in offering full transparency in how the output, run time, water resistance and other performance claims are measured.
- IP-67 Submersible – Ingress protection rating or ‘IP Rating’., is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 standard, which means is “totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 metre for 30 minutes”.