Whether you’re hitting the pavement for that daily commute, weekend fitness, or venturing off the beaten track on the weekends, the new Avanti Bikes Giro ER has you covered. A comfortable and upright ride position combined with huge 30mm wide road tyres and wide rims, equals a smooth ride no matter how rough the road gets. Shimano’s new Tiagra hydraulic brakes will make sure that you get all the power you need to that wide rubber, when you need it.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GIRO ER ROAD BIKE
- Light Formtech alloy frame and full carbon fork with a more upright ride position and large volume tyre clearance
- 20-speed Shimano Tiagra components with a huge gear range for commutes, road rides and outback epics
- Powerful, smooth and confidence-inspiring Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc brakes
- Light and wide rims, butted spokes and Shimano hubs for the roughest of roads
- 30mm wide Kenda Valkyrie tyres with IronCap belt, will grip on multiple surfaces and resist punctures