You’ve paid for full suspension, now it’s time to use all of it with the Blackburn Honest Digital Mini Pump. When the trail gets steep and rough, can you tell the difference between 150psi and 170 psi by pressing down on your saddle? No you can’t; and neither can we. The Blackburn Honest Digital Shock Pump can!
With pro shop-level precision and a zero leak valve, the digital readout will ensure you put exactly the pressure you need in your shock. The days of ‘giving it a bounce in the lot’ are over!
- Gold on tight. The thread-on presta/schrader valve at the end of the extending flexible hose ensures that even the fiddliest of valves is held securely for inflation.
- Set it and forget it! Inflate your suspension to the pressure you need with confidence it’ll stay that way. Our zero leak valve keeps the air pressure where you put it.
- The 130mm long, swiveling hose of the Honest Digital Shock Pump let’s your get into the right spot to read your pressure without having to stand on your head to do it.
- Inflate accurately with an easy to read digital read out.
- Button on the pump head to micro adjust pressure