Can you tell the difference between 12psi and 17psi with a simple finger squeeze? No you can’t. We can’t either, but the Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge can!
Today’s wider, lower pressure tires are more pressure-critical than back when we just used to put as much pressure in as the pump could stand. It’s not about fending off flats these days, it’s about grip. And the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure.
The days of ‘giving it a squeeze’ are over. You need our help.
- It’s hard enough getting the perfect tyre pressure without craning neck to see what the gauge says. The Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge has a swivel head so you can see the reading at all angles.
- Air bleed button on the valve head to micro-adjust pressure
- All hail the glowing screen. The backlit screen is easy to see whether checking tyres on a dawn raid, or just fumbling around in the back of the garage.
- Is it done yet? An audible chime lets you know when your powered on, and when pressure is registered, so you’re not standing around, waiting like a lemon.
- What good is a gauge that isn’t accurate?The Blackburn Honest Digital Pressure Gauge is accurate within 1% of inflated pressure.
- Lifetime warranty